Social Work Forms and Documents
Social Work Student Handbook (PDF)
These documents require a JMU EID and password for access.
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Introduction: Letter to BSW Student
- Chapter 1: Welcome to the Social Work Profession
- Chapter 2: Social Work at James Madison University
- Chapter 3: Academic Policies
- Chapter 4: Field Program
- Chapter 5: Policies and Services for Student Success
- Chapter 6: Program Assessment Framework and Policies
- Chapter 7: Student Organizations, Awards and Scholarships
- Chapter 8: Moving to the Future
- Appendix A: CSWE Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards
- Appendix B: Typical Academic Plan for BSW Student
BSW Program Incomplete Contract
- Appendix C: Guidelines for Honors Project
- Appendix D: Field Forms
- Appendix E: BSW Student Advising Guide
Professional Behaviors Chart
- Appendix F: Admissions Forms
- Appendix G: Release of Information
NASW Code of Ethics
Field Practicum Manual (PDF)
- Field Practicum Manual (PDF)
Nonprofit Studies Forms
- Check Out the Slide Show from NASW Advocacy Day
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
- Interested in the Nonprofit Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information session announced
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information sessions announced
Welcome from Social Work
Our Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree prepares students for beginning professional practice, and is the entry-level credential as recognized by the National Association of Social Workers. More >