Social Work Forms and Documents
These documents require a JMU EID and password for access.
- 2012-2013 Social Work Handbook (PDF)
- Admission Packet
- Advising Guide
- Field Practicum Manual for STUDENTS (PDF)
- Field Practicum Manual for SUPERVISORS (PDF)
- Field Practicum Application Checklist
- Field Practicum Application
- Pre-Field Service Guidelines
- Pre-Field Service Report Form
- Record of Incomplete Grade
Nonprofit Studies Forms
- May 12 – August 15
JMU Summer Hours
Offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and on Friday from 8:00 a.m. - Noon
- Interested in the Social Work Major?
Spring 2015 information sessions announced
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor?
Fall 2014 information sessions announced
Welcome from Social Work
Our Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree prepares students for beginning professional practice, and is the entry-level credential as recognized by the National Association of Social Workers. More >