SAUP Program Review
Welcome to the Student Affairs and University Planning Program Review Website. Here you’ll find the information and resources you need to be part of our program review process, whether you’re the director of the unit being studied, a co-chair, or committee member.
We conduct program reviews for five specific reasons (listed in order of importance):
- To help improve the department's contribution to the university's mission.
- To help improve departmental performance in support of the unit’s mission, vision, and values.
- To help improve our service to our constituents.
- To remain in compliance with university policy.
- To remain in compliance with SACSCOC mandates for continuous performance improvement.
Organization of Materials
If there is something you would like to see made available on this site, please contact Cindy Chiarello at email@example.com. If you need help or advice with a specific program review you're working on, please contact Brian Charette at firstname.lastname@example.org.