Useful Links: JMU
Philosophy research portal at JMU: http://guides.lib.jmu.edu/philosophy
Other Useful Links
- American Philosophical Association
- Information on Graduate Schools in Philosophy
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- PhilPapers Online Research in Philosophy
- Guide to Philosophy on the Internet
- The Philosopher's Magazine
- Philosophy Now
- Philosophy Radio Links
- Philosophers' Imprint
- The Oxford Text Archive
- Arts & Letters Daily
More useful links:
- How to Do Well in a College (Philosophy) Class – by Matt McCormick.
- Philosophy Basics – some of the basics for those just getting into philosophy.
- How to Construct an Essay – guidelines for writing an essay/paper (primarily in the humanities).
- Writing in Philosophy – guidelines for how to write essays/papers in the discipline of philosophy.
- Sample Philosophy Paper – by Angela Mendelovici (Western Ontario).
- Philosophy Help – more resources for students of philosophy.
- Philosophy Links – links to various philosophy-related websites.