EYH at James Madison University
Saturday, March 21, 2015, 9:30am-3:15pm
Comments from recent conferences (the first conference was in 2008).
- The best part was the variety of subjects taught, the variety of teaching styles, and the varities of girls who attended
- The best part was getting to hear about new and interesting stuff and getting to talk to the college students
- It was very interesting and hands-on!
- I loved it all.
- I really enjoyed the interactive workshops and being at JMU
- I had a great time and I learned so much. It's a great program you have. The food was great and I loved the people.
- Workshops were very interesting and hands-on. I loved the keynote speaker.
- I really liked the keynote speech. It was all fun!
- The best part was discovering how math can be applied in everyday life.
- I learned about lots of new careers including math and science.
- All of it was wonderful!
- The best part was all the workshops! All of the workshops were really cool!
- Great conference! My daughter, who is not one to "give up a Saturday" thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- Thanks for making math/science so much fun. Thanks for making it come alive!
- Wonderful to expose youth to the possibilities
- Thank you so much for this opportunity to spend a day with my daughter discovering more about her interests in math and science.
- My daughters both had a great time and I'm happy for the opportunity for them to see women in STEM and learn about opporunities.
- Wonderful, wonderful fun and informative program
- It was a fantastic experience for me and my daughter. Thank you!
- All the workers and volunteers were super sweet and very helpful!