- Understanding Engineering Students through the Lens of Identity Theory – Implications for Recruitment and Retention
- NSF CAREER Project: Characterizing, Understanding, and Integrating Complex Problem Solving in Engineering Education
- Design and Implementation of an Innovative Problem-based Learning Model and Assessment Tools in Undergraduate Engineering Education
- Assessment of Flows Past Prosthetic Heart Valves
- Characterization of Left Ventricular Flows - Healthy and Diseased
- Have a wonderful summer!
- 2013 Summer Session