- Biochar Production in Small Farm Settings
- Promoting Sustainability on Campuses: A College Student Run, Electric-Assisted Bicycle Competition for High Schools
- Electromagnetic Shock Absorber
- NSF MRI Project: Development of an Advanced Flow Diagnostics Facility for Cross-Disciplinary Research and Educational Endeavors.
Summer Research 2011
- The study of thin-film materials for solar hydrogen production (photoelectrolysis)
- Design and fabrication of a multi-directional spray cooling apparatus to research droplet behavior, film thickness, and heat transfer over heated surfaces
- The hemodynamics of a mechanical and a biological prosthetic heart during healthy and diseased cardiac flow conditions using particle image velocimetry
- Have a wonderful summer!
- 2013 Summer Session