Skip to Main Content
You are in the main content
Schedule an appointment to:
- prepare a presentation (brainstorm, outline, research, visual aids)
- rehesarse a speech
- practice a job interview
- study for the MREST or a SCOM exam
- get help with group communication
- address speech anxiety
- get help with data visualization and infographics
- and MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Prepare for your appointment by:
- knowing what you want to work on
- bringing in any assignment or guidelines information
- having already completed work with you.
Consultations happen at the Student Success Center, room 1155