Schedule an appointment to:
- prepare a presentation (brainstorm, outline, research, visual aids)
- rehesarse a speech
- practice a job interview
- study for the MREST or a SCOM exam
- get help with group communication
- address speech anxiety
- get help with data visualization and infographics
- and MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Have a quick or small question?
Do you have a quick question or need brief feedback? Consider emailing the Communication Center for feedback instead of making an appointment. We will respond to your question within 24 hours. Email email@example.com to get professional communication support from the comfort of your computer.
Prepare for your appointment by:
- knowing what you want to work on
- bringing in any assignment or guidelines information
- having already completed work with you.