- Ph.D. Education, George Mason University
- M.A.T. Early Childhood Special Education, James Madison University
- B.S. Psychology and Early Childhood Education, James Madison University
- Teaches in the Inclusive Early Childhood, Early Childhood Special Education, and K-12 Special Education programs
- Advises students in the IECE, ECSE, and graduate EXED programs
- Serves as graduate coordinator
Professional Experience and Interests:
- A former kindergarten teacher, I am licensed as an early childhood and early childhood special educator. My current interests include assistive technology, education policy, early childhood inclusive practices, and trans-disciplinary collaboration within the context of my other interests.
- In collaboration with a student, I am exploring general educators’ knowledge of assistive technology.
One Piece of Advice for Future/New Teachers:
- If you can not live with it, avoid offering it as a choice.
Resources that you would Recommend:
Dr. Brianna Quinn
Office: Memorial 3225 B