• GRE scores at the 25th percentile or higher for all sections
• Undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or higher
• Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college/university
• Application • Application fee
• Official GRE scores • Official transcripts
Send transcripts to The Graduate School. The preferred method is an electronic copy sent via eSCRIP‐SAFE. Scrip-Safe International has a list of participating institutions. If an electronic copy is not an option, unopened paper copies can be sent to:
|The Graduate School
James Madison University
17 West Grace Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
• Professional resume,
• Two letters of reference (one from someone who can speak of your professional dispositions and another from someone who can speak of your academic ability), and
• A 2-3 page written statement (double spaced) describing your professional background, the educational issues you would like to address in the master's program, and your long-term professional goals.
This program utilizes rolling admission. Please follow up with the Graduate School or the EXED graduate coordinator to ensure all application materials have been received. Admission decisions can not be made until all materials have been received.