NEW COLLEGES FORMED A plan to reorganize the College of Integrated Science and Technology into two colleges took effect July 1, 2012. The new colleges are the College of Health and Behavioral Studies and the College of Integrated Science and Engineering.
2008 Mini-Grant Recipients Announced
Congratulations to the recipients of the recent mini-grant competition to support faculty development. Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal.
- Computer Science – Ramon Mata-Toledo
- Communication Sciences & Disorders – Cynthia Cadieux and Lincoln Gray, Cindy O’Donoghue, Ayasakanta Rout, Brenda Ryals, Brenda Seal
- Graduate Psychology – JoAnne Brewster, Michelle K. Briggs, Steve Evans
- Health Sciences – Patricia Brevard, Kristi Lewis, Jeffrey Loveland, Todd Sabato, Jeanne Wenos and Elizabeth Richardson
- IIHHS – Pat Kennedy
- ISAT – Karim Altaii, CJ Brodrick, Chris Bachmann, Zachary Bartolot, Tony Chen, Maria Papadakis, Tony Teate, James Wilson
- Kinesiology – Judith Flohr, Peggy Kellers, Susan Nye, Mike Saunders, David Shonk, Marge Slattery, Kent Todd and Carolyn Mueller, Chris Womack
- Nursing – Susan Conaty- Buck, Linda Sobel, Donna Trimm and Margaret Bagnardi
- Psychology – Joann Grayson, Jessica Irons, Natalie Kerr, Bryan Saville, Sherry Serdikoff, Tracy Zinn
- Social Work – Cynthia Hunter