Screen Readers Presentation - Access for All
On April 12, 2013, the Office of Disability Services sponsored the event, Access for All: Screen Readers & Online Access, presented by Shawn Corcoran of the Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired. The presentations concentrated on the Assistive Technology programs including JAWS and how those with vision loss interact with electronic documents and websites by using these tools.
Links to morning PowerPoint presentations
Links to afternoon presentations
- Shawn Corcoran's Keyboard Shortcuts for JAWS in Internet Explorer
- Shawn Corcoran's Keyboard Shortcuts for JAWS in Microsoft Word
- Shawn Corcoran's JAWS Basic Hotkey's in Microsoft Word
Contact Information of Presenters:
- Christina Wulf - Accessible Media & Technology Specialist, Office of Disability Services, James Madison University. firstname.lastname@example.org. (540) 568-6705.
- Shaun Corcoran - Rehab Engineer, Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired (VDBVI). Shawn.Corcoran@dbvi.virginia.gov.
Sign-up for the JMU Accessibility Listserv
An accessibility listserv has been established for those interested in accessibility legislation, trends, tips, tools and discussions on what JMU is or should be doing. To subscribe click here. If you have issues with this please contact Christina Wulf.