Intramural Sports Champ Tee Design Contest
Do you have a great idea or design for UREC's 2013-14 Intramural Champion tee shirts? Then this is your chance to have your design printed on 1500 shirts!
The winning artist will be awarded a Championship tee shirt and a UREC prize pack. And, they will forever go down in UREC history!
Submit your design by September 20, 2013 to email@example.com. Designs meeting the criteria listed below will be uploaded to the UREC Facebook page on Monday, September 23 and voting will take place through Sunday, September 29. The highest number of “likes” will determine the winner.
- Your design must include the following words:
- UREC and JMU –or- James Madison University Recreation
- Intramural Sports
- Champion or Champ
- Your design can utilize up to three colors (example, shirt color - gold, imprint colors - purple and white). We highly encourage using JMU colors!
- You cannot incorporate JMU Athletics logos (such as Duke Dog head, JMU Sports, etc).
- You must submit your design as a JPG file (if you are going low tech, take a picture of it and send it in!).
- Keep designs appropriate and not offensive in any way.
- You can submit a design for the front and back of the shirt, or just the front. Here are some blank tee-shirt vectors and blank tee-shirt image if you need one.
- Incorporating the names of or images relating to the Intramural Sports at UREC is encouraged.
- You may submit up to three designs, but they must be submitted as separate JPGs.
- Your design must be completely original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything on it, and that it does not contain any copyright material.
- UREC will have all rights to the winning design. By submitting you agree that if your design wins, it will be distributed to all student champions on campus.
- UREC reserves the right to make adjustments (minor or major) to the winning design to meet our brand standards.
Yes, you can help promote your design! Find the photo on Facebook during voting, and share!
Questions? Contact Kristin Gibson. Good luck!