(effective for the 2017-2018 academic year)

Current students wishing to take courses outside of JMU must submit a permission form and obtain approval from the Office of the Registrar prior to taking the course.

Prospective students who are interested in a particular major are encouraged to refer to the appropriate section of the JMU Undergraduate Catalog for course selection. 

Click on one of the below links for more information:

Back to Top