1. All travel request forms must be completed accurately and neatly.
2. The following information must be included on the Travel Expense Reimbursement Voucher:
a. Name and address of traveler
b. Social security number
c. Departure date
d. Departure time
e. Departure location
g. Return time
h. Return location
i. Miles traveled
j. Purpose of trip
k. Name of parking and /or toll facility
3. Maximum travel reimbursement is $500 (including overtime meals) for a 3-credit course that meets the minimum enrollment numbers as stated in the Outreach & Engagement Credit Course Delivery Policies.
4. Travel Expense Reimbursement Vouchers must be submitted to Outreach & Engagement within 10 business days of the last date of travel. Failure to submit reimbursement vouchers within this timeframe may result in non-payment of travel expenses from Outreach & Engagement.
5. Overtime meals (as defined on the Travel Expense Reimbursement Voucher) will be reimbursed up to $10 if accompanied by original itemized receipts.
6. Receipts are required for parking and tolls.
7. Questions about this travel policy should be addressed to:
James Madison University
Outreach & Engagement
3185 Memorial Hall, 395 South High Street
Links to travel forms are found on the Finance website at the following link: http://www.jmu.edu/finprocedures/1000/1020.shtml