Advertising the sale of alcoholic beverages without an Alcoholic Beverage Control Board license or any phrase or symbol, which would lead the reader to believe that alcohol will be served or consumed, is prohibited. Students must contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs to obtain an ABC license.

Back to Top