Women’s Health and Wellness ProgramRegister Online
The 2019 Women’s Health and Wellness Program will be held on Saturday, September 28.
The Women’s Health and Wellness Program is an event designed for women to invest time in themselves, their health, and their well-being. This program offers workshops and sessions that will help participants learn more about fitness, nutrition, and the importance of physical activity.
Conference registration is $25, which includes:
- Access to all events on Saturday, including a physical activity workshops, cooking demo, and content sessions.
- Catered Lunch
Optional Clinical and fitness testing will also be available the day before the event (September 27).
- Clinical and fitness testing – $25
- Clinical testing alone – $15
- Fitness testing alone – $15
Fitness and clinical testing sessions include:
- Fitness: submaximal exercise treadmill test, leg press, push-ups, curl-ups, and sit-and-reach
- Clinical: lipid and glucose panel (via fingerstick), DXA scan (body fat %), blood pressure, height, weight, waist and hip circumference
Other Important Information:
- There are a limited number of slots for the clinical and testing appointments.
- Specific appointment times for clinical and fitness testing will be scheduled closer to the event. Fitness testing is expected to take 1-1.5 hours, while clinical testing will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Prices for these add-ons are in addition to the $25 conference registration.
- You must register for the conference to be able to register for the add-ons.