Women’s Health and Wellness Program
The 2020 Women’s Health and Wellness Program (WHWP) will be held virtually November 12, December 2, & December 16
More Information Regarding These Virtual Sessions to Come!
The Fall 2019 WHWP:
The Women’s Health and Wellness Program is an event designed for women to invest time in themselves, their health, and their well-being. This program offers workshops and sessions that will help participants learn more about fitness, nutrition, and the importance of physical activity.
Conference registration is $25, which includes:
- Access to all events on Saturday, including a physical activity workshops, cooking demo, and content sessions.
- Catered Lunch
Optional Clinical and fitness testing will also be available the day before the event (September 27).
- Clinical and fitness testing – $25
- Clinical testing alone – $15
- Fitness testing alone – $15
Fitness and clinical testing sessions include:
- Fitness: submaximal exercise treadmill test, leg press, push-ups, curl-ups, and sit-and-reach
- Clinical: lipid and glucose panel (via fingerstick), DXA scan (body fat %), blood pressure, height, weight, waist and hip circumference
Other Important Information:
- There are a limited number of slots for the clinical and testing appointments.
- Specific appointment times for clinical and fitness testing will be scheduled closer to the event. Fitness testing is expected to take 1-1.5 hours, while clinical testing will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Prices for these add-ons are in addition to the $25 conference registration.
- You must register for the conference to be able to register for the add-ons.