"Values provide perspective in the best of times and the worst." — Charles Garfield
Values in Action WorkshopValues in Action is a two-session, interactive workshop designed to encourage participants to explore their personal values, act with integrity, and practice ethical decision-making. In addition, students are challenged to set personal goals for increased positive community engagement.
Goals for the Values in Action Workshop
- Students will become more aware of their personal values.
- Students will reflect on their personal values and the role these values play in decision-making.
- Students will identify themselves as an active member of a community.
- Students will understand how their actions affect their community.
- Students will increase their motivation to contribute actively and positively toward their community.
- Students will demonstrate an increased motivation to change behavior patterns that could lead to a judicial violation.