If you are interested in the Sport or Recreation Leadership tracks, SRL currently does not offer GA positions within the department, however there are a number of sport and/or recreation related GA positions throughout JMU, and a large number of past SRL students have received GA positions at JMU.  If you are interested in the possibility of a GA position at JMU, click HERE.

If you are interested in the Campus Recreation Leadership track, those students have first priority in obtaining GA positions offered through UREC (JMU's student recreation facility) such as the Intramural and Pool internships.  Other students interested in GA positions with UREC can apply, but it is unlikely that a non-Campus Recreation student would receive those GA positions.  If you are interested in the Campus Recreation track and/or have interest in the UREC GA positions, click HERE.

Back to Top