What do I do at the Counseling Center?

My role at the Counseling Center includes being one of the Graduate Assistants for Victim Advocacy Services. I specifically assist with the day-to-day operations of the Center and also perform various front desk administrative responsibilities including working in collaboration with the Center's staff and students to support the awareness and administrative functioning of JMU’s Victim Advocacy Services, providing front desk coverage, and assisting in the planning and facilitation of awareness events and/or other administrative projects as needed. I will continue to welcome you to the Center and will always maintain a welcoming and confidential presence! 

What do I do at JMU outside of the Counseling Center?

I hold a B.S. in Psychology with a minor in Family Studies here at JMU and am currently in my first year, second semester of the JMU School Counseling M.Ed./Ed.S program - I’m proud to be a double duke! In addition, and through the program, I am also completing the requirements needed for a LPC. Outside of the Counseling Center I like to spend my time baking, binge watching Netflix, and watching the sun set! 

Back to Top