James Madison University Faculty
- Chandrasekhar Vallath, Assistant Professor of Media Arts and Design
- B. Tech., B.H.U., Institute of Technology (India); M.A., Bowling Green State University; Ph.D., Indiana University.
- Robert W. Vanderwarker Jr., Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
- B.A., Brockport College of Education; M.S., University of Maryland.
- Arvid Wayne VanDyke, Associate Professor of Integrated Science and Technology
- B.A., Hope College; M.A., Western Michigan University; Ed.D., Texas A & M University.
- K. Thomas Varghese, Professor of Economics
- B.A., University of Travancore (India); B. Com., University of Kerala (India); M.A. (Psychology), M.B.A., M.A. (Economics), Ph.D., Wayne State University.
- Joel Vedelli, Professor of Kinesiology
- B.S., M.A., Ed.S., Eastern Kentucky University; Ed.D., University of Virginia.
- Peter Veglahn, Professor of Management
- B.S., University of Wisconsin; Ph.D., University of Iowa.
- Gregory R. Versen, Associate Professor of Social Work
- B.A., Mississippi College; M.S.S.W., University of Tennessee.
- William H. Voige, Professor of Chemistry
- B.S., Michigan State University; Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 November 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University