James Madison University Faculty
- Bethany S. Oberst, Vice President for Academic Affairs; Professor of French
- B.A., Chestnut Hill College; M.A., Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University.
- Thomas P. O'Connor, Associate Professor of Media Arts and Design
- B.G.S., M.A., University of Michigan; M.F.A., University of Virginia.
- Shane O'Hara, Associate Professor of Dance
- B.A., Western Washington University; M.F.A., Arizona State University.
- Nancy K. O'Hare, Professor of Speech Pathology
- B.A., Seton Hill College; M.Ed., University of Pittsburgh; Ph.D., University of Virginia.
- Cynthia A. Olney, Assistant Assessment Specialist; Assistant Professor of Psychology
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Arizona.
- William M. O'Meara, Professor of Philosophy
- B.A., M.A., Ph.D., Loyola University.
- David Owusu-Ansah, Associate Professor of History
- B.A., University of Cape Coast, Ghana; M.A., McGill University; Ph.D., Northwestern University.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 November 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University