James Madison University Faculty
- Annette G. Lagman, Assistant Professor of Integrated Science and Technology and Computer Science
- B.S., University of Philippines; M.S., Ph.D., Colorado State University.
- Sally M. Lance, Professor of Music
- B.M.Ed., Madison College; M.M., Indiana University.
- Mark R. Lattanzi, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- B.S., M.S., M.Ed., Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- David J. Lawrence, Associate Professor of Integrated Science and Technology
- B.S., Syracuse University; M.S., Ph.D., Cornell University.
- James Joseph Leary, Professor of Chemistry
- A.B., Rutgers, The State University (Newark); Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Robert Edwin Lee, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- B.A., Berea College; M.A., Appalachian State University; Ph.D., University of South Carolina.
- Robert L. Lembright, Professor of History
- B.A., Miami University of Ohio; M.A., Ph.D., The Ohio State University.
- Stinson H. Lenkerd, Manager, Consulting Services; Assistant Professor
- B.A., Florida State University; M.A., University of Virginia.
- Ann M. Leonard, Professor of Education
- B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Florida State University.
- Terry A. LePera, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- B.A., Texas Western College; M.S., University of Minnesota.
- Barbara W. Lewis, Professor of Art and Art History
- B.A.E., M.F.A., University of Kansas.
- Laura A. Lewis, Assistant Professor of Anthropology
- B.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook; M.A., Ph.D., University of Chicago.
- Lynne Lewis, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Anthropology; National Trust Archaeologist, Montpelier
- B.A., M.A., George Washington University.
- David A. Ley, Associate Professor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B.A., Strathclyde University; M.B.A., Ph.D., Michigan State University.
- Jesse S. Liles, Professor of Secondary Education
- A.B., Duke University; M.Ed., College of William and Mary; Ed.D., Duke University.
- Reid J. Linn, Professor of Special Education
- B.S., East Carolina University; M.Ed., University of Virginia; Ph.D., University of Florida.
- Richard L. Lippke, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- B.A., Iowa State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Robert Lisle, Professor of Classics
- A.B., Harvard University; A.M., Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University.
- John A. Little, Professor of Music
- B.S., State University of New York at Fredonia; M.M., Southern Illinois University; D.M.A., University of Illinois.
- James H. Liu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- B.S., The University of Science and Technology of China; M.S., Anhui University; Ph.D., Southern Illinois University at
- Virginia L. Livingston, Associate Professor of Nursing
- B.S.N., M.S.N., The Ohio State University.
- Linda L. Locher, Director, Counseling and Student Development Center; Assistant Professor
- B.A., Dickinson College; M.A., Ph.D., The Ohio State University.
- Mary Louise Loe, Professor of History
- B.A., University of Wisconsin; M.A., Ph.D., Columbia University.
- Sharon E. Lovell, Assistant Professor of Psychology
- B.S., James Madison University; M.A., Ph.D., Bowling Green State University.
- Janet D. Lucas, Associate Director of Athletics; Assistant Professor
- B.S., Wake Forest University; Master of Sports Administration, Ohio University.
- Frank W. Luth Jr., Professor of Special Education
- A.B., Providence College; M.Ed., Rhode Island College; Ph.D., University of Connecticut.
- Carolyn Lyndaker, Associate Professor of Nursing
- B.S.N., University of Southern Mississippi; M.S.N., Troy State University; Ph.D., George Mason University.
- Carter G. Lyons, Professor of Mathematics
- B.A., University of St. Thomas; M.S., Ph.D., Texas A & M University.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 November 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University