James Madison University Faculty
- Elizabeth L. Ihle, Professor of Secondary Education
- A.B., Brenau College; M.A., Pennsylvania State University; Ed.D., University of Tennessee.
- Nikitah O. Imani, Assistant Professor of Sociology
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Florida.
- William H. Ingham, Professor of Physics
- S.B., Massachusetts Institute of Technology; M.S., California Institute of Technology; Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Ming Ivory, Associate Professor of Integrated Science and Technology
- B.S., Tufts University; M.A., University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 November 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University