James Madison University Faculty
- Mark Facknitz, Director, Semester in Paris Program; Professor of English
- B.A., Lawrence University; M.F.A., University of Iowa; Ph.D., University of New Mexico.
- Susan V. Facknitz, Associate Professor of English
- B.A., M.F.A., University of Virginia.
- Steven H. Fairchild, Professor of Education
- B.S., M.S., Bloomsburg State College; Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University.
- John R. C. Fairfield, Professor of Computer Science
- B.A., Eastern Mennonite College; Ph.D., Duke University.
- Gerald W. Farrar, Associate Professor of English
- A.B., Marietta College; M.A., University of Virginia; Ph.D., University of Maryland.
- Marina C. Favila, Assistant Professor of English
- B.A., University of Maryland; M.L.A., Johns Hopkins University; Ph.D., University of Massachusetts.
- Annette R. Federico, Associate Professor of English
- B.A., Honors Tutorial College, Ohio University; M.A., Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University.
- Patricia J. Ferreira, Assistant Professor of English
- B.A., Keene State College; M.A., University of Vermont.
- Lynn S. Fichter, Professor of Geology
- B.S., Juniata College; M.S., Ph.D., University of Michigan.
- T. Windsor Fields, Head, Department of Economics; Professor of Economics
- A.B., College of William and Mary; M.A., University of Michigan; Ph.D., University of Virginia.
- Maynard D. Filter, Professor of Speech Pathology
- B.S., Adrian College; M.A., Ph.D., Bowling Green State University.
- John Fishell, Instructor of Media Arts and Design
- B.M., M.M., James Madison University.
- Dawn S. Fisher, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- B.A., New York University; M.S., University of Miami (Florida); Ph.D., University of Virginia.
- Daniel E. Flage, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- B.A., Luther College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Iowa.
- Judith A. Flohr, Associate Professor of Kinesiology
- B.S., M.A., University of California at Davis; Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
- Lawrence M. Foley, Professor of English
- B.S., Auburn University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Alabama.
- Karen A. Forcht, Professor of Computer Information Systems
- B.S., Bowling Green State University; M.S., East Texas State University; Ed.D., Oklahoma State University.
- Roger H. Ford, Zane Showker Professor of Entrepreneurship; Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship
- B.A., Alfred University; M.B.A., Ph.D., Syracuse University.
- David R. Fordham, Assistant Professor of Accounting
- B.S., Jones College; M.B.A., University of North Florida; Ph.D., Florida State University; C.P.A., C.M.A.
- Reginald Foucar-Szocki II, Associate Professor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B.S., Michigan State University; M.Ed., Buffalo State College; Ed.D., Syracuse University.
- Christopher J. Fox, Associate Professor of Computer Science
- B.A., M.A., Michigan State University; M.S., Ph.D., Syracuse University.
- David E. Fox, Professor of Education
- B.S., State University College at Geneseo, New York; M.A., Ed.D., Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Alfred J. Francfort, Director, College of Business, International Exchange Programs; Professor of Finance
- B.S., Monmouth College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh.
- Joan Frederick, Professor of English
- B.A., Mary Washington College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
- Steven P. Frysinger, Associate Professor of Integrated Science and Technology
- B.A., William Paterson College; M.S., Stevens Institute of Technology; Ph.D., Rutgers University.
- Rex M. Fuller, Professor of Speech Communication
- B.S. in Ed., M.A., Ph.D., The Ohio State University.
- J. Diane Fuqua, Associate Professor of Education
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin; M.A., Chapman College; Ph.D., Texas A&M University.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 November 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University