James Madison University Faculty
- Corinne Ebbs, Assistant Acquisitions/Special Projects
Librarian; Assistant Professor
- A.B., Vassar College; M.L.S., University at Albany, SUNY; M.E.S., Lesley College.
- James A. Eby Jr., Associate Professor of English
- B.A., M.A., Miami University of Ohio; Ph.D., University of Michigan.
- Lennis G. Echterling, Associate Professor of Psychology
- B.A., Rockhurst College; M.S., Ph.D., Purdue University.
- Diana V. Edelman, Assistant Professor of Religion
- B.A., Smith College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Chicago.
- O. Geoffrey Egekwu, Associate Professor of Integrated Science and Technology
- B.S., M.B.A., M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska.
- Anthony J. Eksterowicz, Associate Professor of Political Science
- B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Delaware.
- Margaret E. Ellis, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- B.A., M.P.A., Ph.D., University of Texas.
- S. Kirk Elwood, Assistant Professor of Economics
- B.A., University of Washington; M.A., Ph.D., University of California at Davis.
- Philip Emmert, Director, School of Speech Communication; Professor of Speech Communication
- B.A., M.A., Ph.D., Ohio University.
- Joseph D. Enedy, Director, Center for Geographic Information Science; Professor of Geography
- B.S., Lock Haven State College; M.S., Eastern Michigan University; Ph.D., Kent State University.
- T. Dary Erwin, Director, Student Assessment; Professor of Psychology
- B.S., M.S., University of Tennessee; Ph.D., University of Iowa.
- Joseph J. Estock, Professor of Music
- B.M.E., Youngstown State University; M.M.E., Duquesne University; Ph.D., University of Iowa.
- Andrew Evans Jr., Associate Professor of Integrated Science and Technology
- B.S., Fairleigh Dickenson University; M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 Novtember 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University