James Madison University Faculty
- Ronald E. Carrier, President; Professor
- B.S., East Tennessee State University; M.S., Ph.D., University of Illinois.
Craig Abrahamson, Assistant Professor of Social Work
- B.A., Western Washington University; M.S.W., Arizona State University; Ph.D., The Union Institute.
- Jessica R. Adolino, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- B.A., Fairfield University; Ph.D., Ohio State University.
- Ehsan Ahmed, Director, Office of Economic Services; Associate Professor of Economics
- B.A., Punjab University, Lahore; M.A., Government College, Lahore; M.A., Roosevelt University; Ph.D., Michigan State University.
- Joseph T. Albert, Head, Department of Finance and Business Law; Chandler/Universal Professor of Banking
- B.A., University of South Florida, Tampa; Ph.D., Georgia State University; C.P.A.
- Virginia Aliotti, Assistant Professor of French
- B.A. in Ed., James Madison University; M.A. in Ed., Longwood College.
- Violet L. Allain, Professor of Secondary Education
- B.A., Northeastern Illinois University; M.A., Ph.D., Ohio State University.
- David H. Allsopp, Assistant Professor of Special Education
- B.A., Furman University; M.Ed., Ph.D., University of Florida.
- Herbert K. Amato, Assistant Professor of Health Sciences
- B.A., West Virginia University; M.S.Ed., James Madison University; D.A., Middle Tennessee State University.
- Donna S. Amenta, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- A.B., Wheaton College (Mass.); M.A., Ph.D., Bryn Mawr College.
- Roddy V. Amenta, Professor of Geology
- B.A., University of Connecticut; M.S., George Washington University; Ph.D., Bryn Mawr College.
- Judith L. Anderson, Catalog Librarian; Associate Professor
- B.M., West Virginia University; M.A., Catholic University of America; M.L.S., University of Pittsburgh.
- Virginia Andreoli Mathie, Head, Department of Psychology; Professor of Psychology
- B.A., B.Math., University of Waterloo; M.A., Ph.D., University of North Carolina
- Judith C. Andrews, Government Documents Librarian, Associate Professor.
- B.A., San Jose State University; M.L.S., University of Hawaii at Honolulu.
- J. Chris Arndt, Associate Professor of History
- B.A., Gettysburg College; M.A., Auburn University; Ph.D., Florida State University.
- Kathleen Giles Arthur, Director, International Education Program; Professor of Art and Art History
- B.A., Skidmore College; M.A., Ph.D., New York University.
- Thomas H. Arthur, Professor of Theater
- B.S., Northwestern University; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University.
- Robert C. Ashby, Associate Professor of Music
- B.Mus. Ed., Texas Tech University; M.M., University of Illinois; D.M.A., University of Iowa.
- Robert C. Atkins, Professor of Chemistry
- S.B., Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin.
Undergraduate Catalog Contents
1996-97 Undergraduate Catalog
Last reviewed: 30 November 1996
Information Publisher: Division of Academic Affairs
James Madison University