Recruit-A-Duke is James Madison University’s online career services management system that provides JMU students access to internships, full-time jobs, career fairs, workshops, information sessions, and more.
With Recruit-A-Duke, you can:
Find jobs and internships
- search 1,000+ internship and full-time job postings and apply online
- set up email alerts to be notified when jobs or internships are posted that match your search criteria
- be considered for on-campus interviews for open positions *
- learn about jobs and internships available through our Career Fairs
Research and connect with employers
- learn more about employers that recruit at JMU
- sign up for employer information sessions offered on campus
- network with employers
Improve your job or internship search
- sign up for workshops on topics like writing a resume or searching for internships
- prepare for and practice your interviewing skills anywhere and anytime via your webcam using InterviewStream
- schedule a practice interview with an employer in the CAP Interview Center *
* Refer to the Recruit-A-Duke tutorial to learn about these features.
Share Your Experiences with JMU
Use the Experience Profile to tell us about your experiences outside the classroom, such as campus involvements, internships, research, practicums, clinicals, and full-time or part-time positions. This is a great place for you to keep track of details about your experiences to build, add to, or revise your resume and maintain a comprehensive record of your involvements while at JMU and after. Some of this information is used to inform JMU of students’ successes and involvements, but all information is kept anonymous and confidential.
Want to get started?
Recruit-A-Duke questions? Email us at email@example.com.
To access your account in Recruit-A-Duke and stay current with daily updates, login below:
For username please enter:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Recruit-A-Duke has gone Mobile!
Careers by Symlicity empowers you to take your job search on-the-go with smart features to easily search and apply for jobs, manage your on-campus events, and connect with employers before, during, and after career fairs.
With the app, you can:
- Find and apply for recommended opportunities based on your preferences and skill set
- Schedule interviews in real-time
- Have your resume scanned by employers at career fairs
- Manage your career fairs, info sessions, interviews, and more
Download the app now!