Jimmy Statue

Students Previously Enrolled

If you are a degree-seeking student at JMU and have not attended JMU for one or more semesters and you wish to return to your studies at JMU, you are classified as a re-entry student. Your re-entry process depends upon your length of absence and academic standing at the time of departure.

For more information, visit the Re-entry page.

Students Currently Enrolled

If you are a degree seeking student who is currently enrolled in classes at JMU and you have been placed on your first Academic Suspension, you may appeal for continued enrollment. If you have more than one suspension, no appeal will be accepted.

For more information, visit the Continued Enrollment Appeal page.

Back to Top