The e-Vision awards ceremony showcases the writing of WRTC 100 and GWRTC 103 students. Under the sponsorship of WRTC faculty members Mr. Kevin Jefferson and Ms. Karen McDonnell, student editors select essays representing some of the best writing produced in JMU's first-year writing courses.
This year, e-Vision editors selected the work of ten students for recognition:
- Katrina Berlin - "It's about More Than the Trophy"
- Adrian Jarvis - "Turning the Tables on the Blame Game"
- Patrick Lee - "Writing Technologies: A Mystery!"
- Jessica Stopa - "Factory Farming: The Truth about the Poultry Industry"
- Morgan Stubbe - "Peering Into Peer Editing"
- Mark Tyson - "The Art of the Epitaph"
- Jordan Vinson - "A Lifetime of Reading"
- Jasmine Walker - "Dear Governor McDonnell"
- Samantha Wilkins - "Children of Technology"
- Maria X - "Adventures in Narnia"
Their works are published in the e-Vision online journal.
Images from the e-Vision Awards Ceremony
|Editor Ms. Chloe Mulliner||Faculty adviser Mr. Kevin Jefferson|
|Editor Ms. Abby Ware||Editor Mr. Martin Steger (right) and faculty adviser Ms. Karen McDonnell|