Departmental Request to Process Payment Cards
Contact Name: Person making the request
Date: Current date
Office or Department: Name of department making the request
Phone: Phone number of the person making the request
Email Address: JMU email address of the person making the request
Fax: Fax number of the person making the request
- Check yes if you have received written permission from the AVP, Finance for the Business Activity. Check no if you have not received written permission from the AVP, Finance. Complete and attach a Business Activity Synopsis. See University Policy #4501.
- Check the items that you currently take in funds for. Check all that apply.
- Check the items that you will take in funds for with the new merchant account number. Check all that apply.
- Check the groups that you will target. Check all that apply.
- Check the payment card types that you would like to accept.
- Check the types of payment methods the department will receive.
- Check yes if the activity uses the University Mark or JMU Trademarks. Check no if the activity does not use the University Mark or JMU Trademarks.
- Check yes if the department is interested in taking payments online. Check no if the department is not interested in taking payments online.
- Revenue information
- Location of Payment Card Terminal: Physical location where the terminal will be located
- Average Ticket Sale: Average cost of the registration, i tem, service, etc. that you are collecting funds for
- Approximate Yearly Sales Figure: Provide an approximate figure for total sales generated in one year
- Department Id for Deposits: Provide the dept id for which the fund will be deposited
- Account Code:Provide the account code for which the funds will be deposited.
- Number of terminals required: Provide the number of payment card terminals that you will need
- Is revenue seasonal: Check yes if the funds are collected during specific times of the year. Check no if the funds are collected all through the year.
Last Modified: 6/16/2014