Payment mailing address
University Business Office
170 Bluestone Dr
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Links to resources
Installment Payment Plan Instructions
|Last day to enroll
||Required down payment
||Number of payments
||Months of payments
Enrollment in the payment plan for Spring 2014 is open. The first payment will be open December 5.
Parents or other Authorized Payers setting up the payment plan:
- You must be setup in QuikBILL as an Authorized Payer
- Your student is the only person who can set up
an Authorized Payer.
- Instructions on setting up an Authorized Payer are available on the Authorized Payer setup page.
- You must have the dollar amount to budget
- Call UBO if you are unsure of this amount.
- This worksheet
can also assist you in determining your budget.
- You must have your banking information (bank routing
number and account number) OR credit card number and
information (MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- NOTE: We do not accept VISA credit cards - if your VISA
is a debit card, you can use the e-check feature to
pull funds from your bank account.
- Go to:
the Authorized Payer site and log into your student's QuikBILL.
- Use the "Make Payment" link
- At the top of this page it will say "Enroll in Installment
Payment Plan" and click on the semester link you want to setup (a
new window will open).
- There will be "Fall" and/or "Spring" links available depending
on the time of the year.
- For security reasons, the system will time out after 10 minutes,
so have your information available.
- Using the "back" button will cancel the program and you must start
- A series of screens require you to input personal information, give a
total "budget" amount and select the payment type
- Enter the total dollar amount for the budget and click on the
"calculate" button to view your monthly payments.
- You will get a confirmation number
- If you do not get this number, the plan is not set up
- You will be charged a $30 enrollment fee per semester which will
occur as a separate item on your bank account or credit card statement
- You will be charged a 2.75% fee for each payment if you use a credit card,
but there is no additional fee for bank debits.
Students setting up the payment plan:
- Log into QuikBILL through MyMadison
- Once in MyMadison, in your student center, click "My Bill-QuikBILL".
- A new window will open. If it doesn't, turn off your pop-up blockers.
- Follow the instructions above starting at step "4"
- For a step-by-step sample of what setting up the payment plan
looks like visit our
- Fall and Spring plans are set up individually.
- Payments are AUTOMATICALLY deducted from your bank account or credit card each month.
- If your first payment does not process, due to incorrect bank
information or a declined credit card, your plan will be canceled.
- If subsequent payments are not processed, bank debits will be
resubmitted and credit card charges will be reattempted. If a
second failure occurs, JMU has the right to terminate your contract
and the budget balance will be posted to the student account for
- You can increase your semester budget at any time by calling
FACTS (800/609-8056). To decrease your semester budget, a JMU
customer service rep will make the adjustment with FACTS.
We are committed to quality customer service in order to prepare
students to be financially responsible, to provide support
and payment options for their families, and to protect
the assets of the university with accurate and timely financial procedures.