University Business Office
Credit Card and Electronic Check Payments
Want to pay a deposit? Visit our Deposit page.
Are you trying to set up a payment plan? This can be done through QuikBILL. Once you have logged in to QuikBILL, select Make Payment and choose the term in which you would like to enroll. You enroll in fall and spring separately.
- Select the type of charge you would like to pay: Fine/Fee or Tuition/Room/Board.
- Enter the student's JMU ID number (9 digit number beginning with "10" or "11").
- Enter the amount to pay (include the decimal and trailing zeros, i.e. 33333.00)
- Click "Make Payment" and a new screen will appear.
- Confirm the information matches what you entered and click the link "Click Here to Confirm the above information and continue to Payment Site."
- Choose your payment type (eCheck or Credit Card*) and click "Continue."
- Enter your eCheck or Credit Card information and click "Confirm."
- Print a copy of your receipt.
- *There is a 2.7% service charge for Credit Card payments, there is no charge for eCheck payments.
All fields are required