Payment mailing address
University Business Office
170 Bluestone Dr
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Links to resources
Request for Temporary Payment Card Terminal
Contact Name: Person making the request
Date: Current date
Office or Department: Name of department making the request
Phone: Phone number of the person making the request
Email Address: JMU email address of the person making the request
Fax: Fax number of the person making the request
- Check yes if you have received written permission from the AVP,
Finance for the Business Activity. Check no if you have not received
written permission from the AVP, Finance. Complete and attach a Business Activity
Synopsis. See University Policy #4501.
- Check the items that you currently wish to take funds for. Check all that apply.
- Check the groups that you will target. Check all that apply.
- Indicate dates terminal will be needed.
- Check yes if the department is interested in taking payments online.
Check no if the department is not interested in taking payments online.
- Revenue Information
- Location of Payment Card Terminal: Physical location where the
terminal will be located
- Average Ticket Sale: Average cost of the registration, item,
service, etc. that you are collecting funds for
- Approximate Yearly Sales Figure: An approximate figure
for total sales generated in one year
- Department Id for Deposits: Provide the dept id for which
the fund will be deposited
- Account Code: Provide the account code for which
the funds will be deposited.
We are committed to quality customer service in order to prepare
students to be financially responsible, to provide support
and payment options for their families, and to protect
the assets of the university with accurate and timely financial procedures.