Payment mailing address
University Business Office
170 Bluestone Dr
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Links to resources
Departmental Request to Process Payment Cards
Contact Name: Person making the request
Date: Current date
Office or Department: Name of department making the request
Phone: Phone number of the person making the request
Email Address: JMU email address of the person making the request
Fax: Fax number of the person making the request
- Check yes if you have received written permission from the AVP,
Finance for the Business Activity. Check no if you have not received
written permission from the AVP, Finance. Complete and attach a Business Activity
Synopsis. See University Policy #4501.
- Check the items that you currently take in funds for. Check all that apply.
- Check the items that you will take in funds for with the new merchant account
number. Check all that apply.
- Check the groups that you will target. Check all that apply.
- Check the payment card types that you would like to accept.
- Check the types of payment methods the department will receive.
- Check yes if the activity uses the University Mark or
JMU Trademarks. Check no if the activity does not use the
University Mark or JMU Trademarks.
- Check yes if the department is interested in taking payments
online. Check no if the department is not interested in taking
- Revenue information
- Location of Payment Card Terminal: Physical location
where the terminal will be located
- Average Ticket Sale: Average cost of the registration, i
tem, service, etc. that you are collecting funds for
- Approximate Yearly Sales Figure: Provide an approximate
figure for total sales generated in one year
- Department Id for Deposits: Provide the dept id for
which the fund will be deposited
- Account Code:Provide the account code for which the
funds will be deposited.
- Number of terminals required: Provide the number of
payment card terminals that you will need
- Is revenue seasonal: Check yes if the funds are collected during
specific times of the year. Check no if the funds are collected
all through the year.
We are committed to quality customer service in order to prepare
students to be financially responsible, to provide support
and payment options for their families, and to protect
the assets of the university with accurate and timely financial procedures.