Students transferring from four-year institutions or the Virginia Community College System (VCCS) without an approved Associate Degree need to view the short tutorial below to determine how your transfer credits fulfill the JMU GenEd requirements and which requirements you need to complete. 

Your transfer credits and the JMU General Education Program - printable .pdf version

Back to Top