So you've Registered for the Big Event, now what?
- Each team member will receive an email on Friday before The Big Event that describes the service project that the team has been assigned.
- The entire team needs to report to Check-In on the Quad between 8:00-10:00 AM on Saturday, April 11th - the day of The Big Event! Teams do not have to check-in all at the same time, but it does help if you coordinate and arrive in the same timeframe!
- Please arrive by 9 AM if you would like to hear words from our excellent guest speakers, Dr. Warner & President Alger!
- Upon check-in, each individual will be reminded of their service assignment, as well as given a complimentary t-shirt & lunch as a "thank you" for their participation!
- As soon as your entire team has checked in and gathered on the Quad, you are free to head to your service project location!
- We ask that team leaders please text or email either Elizabeth Ray (276-734-5221, email@example.com) to let her know when your team is done with your project or if you run into any issues!!
- Once your project is complete, you are free to enjoy the rest of your Saturday! We appreciate your participation and would love to see photos or hear stories of your experience! Please share with us on Facebook - The Big Event at JMU or at our email firstname.lastname@example.org