- No Related Stories
Give Now to the Employee Giving Campaign
Three Ways to Give:
1. Payroll deduction (download form)
All it takes is one dollar per pay period to begin making a difference at JMU.
- $1.05 per pay = $25 annually
- $4.17 per pay = $100 annually
- $8.34 per pay = $200 annually (President's Council level donation for alumni of the last five years)
- $10.42 per pay = $250 annually
- $20.84 per pay = $500 annually
- $41.67 per pay = $1,000 annually (President's Council level donation)
2. Make a One-Time Gift Online, by Check, or Phone (568-2822)
3. Other Options
Visit this website for information on other ways to give, including securities, gifts-in-kind, and planned gifts.
Contact the Office of Annual Giving at 568-3863.
A gift of $1,000 or more (or $200 for alumni from the last five years) qualifies you for membership in the President's Council.
You can join the President's Council by payroll deduction!
By initiating a $1,000 payroll deduction gift ($41.67 per pay period), you can become a member of the President's Council.
While they are establishing their careers, graduates of the last five years who are also JMU employees can join by initiating a $200 gift (just $8.34 per pay period).