FM Support for Graduation
Graduation is a exciting time for the university. Commencement ceremonies began Friday, May 2 with satellite ceremonies throughout campus. Facilities Management staff plays a crucial role in graduation set-up.
- Weeks prior to graduation, Landscaping staff plants bulbs, flowers, and mulches the campus grounds.
- Housekeeping staff assists with clean-up of sites. Staff monitors are available for support needed during the event.
- Operations staff assists with the stage set-up as well as last minute details which make the commencement ceremony run smooth.
- Signs are in place to direct visitors to various ceremonies and events on campus.
- Electricians provide generators and electricity for the stage and special events on campus.
Graduation is a team effort campus-wide.