- Office: HHS 2143
- Phone: 5540-568-8087
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
Social Work Department
James Madison University - MSC 4303
801 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
- Ph.D. - Social Policy - Brandeis University, Waltham, MA,
- M.A. - Women’s Studies and Social Policy - Brandeis University, Waltham, MA,
M.S.W. with a concentration in mental health - University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
- Associate Professor, JMU Social Work Department,
- Clinical Experience in mental health and mental retardation,
- Research Experience in mental health, substance abuse, low-income women, children and their families, disabilities and international social work.
Professional Interests and Affiliations
- Council of Social Work Education (CSWE),
- Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors Association (BPD),
- Virginia Social Work Education Consortium (VSWEC),
- Blue Ridge Area Health Education (AHEC),
- Hispanic Services Council (HSC).
- May 27 - University Closed
- July 4 - University Closed
- August 26 - First Day Classes
- The need for social workers is growing! View the Bureau of Labor Statistic's Occupational Outlook for Social Workers.
Welcome from Social Work
Welcome to the James Madison University Department of Social Work. The department offers one major program, three minor programs of study designed for a wide variety of majors across the university, and one certificate program.. More >