If you would like to use our online registration procedure, call (540-568-2923) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the LLI office so we can email you an online invitation.
Once you receive your online invitation by email, follow the instructions below:
- On your invitation, click "Get more information". This takes you to our homepage which lists basic course information.
- For detailed course descriptions, click the LLI link toward the top of the page (www.jmu.edu/socwork/lli). This link will take you to the LLI website.
- Click "Register Now" to transfer to the registration page. Constant Contact monitors activity according to email address and allows an email address registration only once per invitation. Don't worry if you want to register a second time we have a way around the block. Call the LLI office for instructions.
- Enter basic information: name, address, phone number, email address etc.
- Enter second registrant information.
- Select courses for second registrant.
- From the drop down lists, select quantity of registrations for desired course, event, or membership.
- Review selections in Payment Summary.
- Click Register and send check to LLI.