- American Association for Retired Persons (AARP)
- Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Education Program Directors
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Careers in Aging
- Careers in Social Work
- Caregivers Community Network
- Health and Retirement Study/Asset and Health Dynamics Among the Oldest Old
- Is a Career in Social Work for You?
- JMU Community Service-Learning Office
- The Journal of Social Work Values & Ethics
- Michigan Exploratory Center on the Demography of Aging
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers - Virginia Chapter
- National Institute on Aging
- The New Social Worker Online
- Social Security Administration
- Social Service Jobs
- Social Work JobBank
- Social Work License Map
- Social Work On-Line Quiz
- Social Workers
- Virginia Department on Aging
- Check Out the Slide Show from NASW Advocacy Day
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
- Interested in the Nonprofit Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information session announced
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information sessions announced
Welcome from Social Work
Our Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree prepares students for beginning professional practice, and is the entry-level credential as recognized by the National Association of Social Workers. More >