Interested in the Social Work Major?
If you are a freshman or sophomore, please join us for an Informational Meeting about what it means to be a social worker and the BSW program at JMU! At the end of this meeting, you will be able to sign up for a time to meet with Dr. Lisa McGuire to plan out your social work major coursework individually. Two options to choose from (same info at both!):
- Wednesday, February 25, 4:30-5:30, HHS #2204
- Thursday, February 26, 3:30-4:30, HHS #2203
Can’t make it to either? Email Dr. McGuire at email@example.com to make an individual appointment!
- Check Out the Slide Show from NASW Advocacy Day
- Monday, August 31
Fall Semester Begins
- November 23 - 27
Thanksgiving break – no classes held
- December 14 - 18
- Saturday, December 19
- Interested in the Nonprofit Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information session announced
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information sessions announced