Interested in the Social Work Major?
If you are a freshman or sophomore, please join us for an Informational Meeting about what it means to be a social worker and the BSW program at JMU! At the end of this meeting, you will be able to sign up for a time to meet with Dr. Lisa McGuire to plan out your social work major coursework individually. Two options to choose from (same info at both!):
- Monday, Feb. 24th 3:30-4:30 HHS#1207
- Tuesday, Feb. 25th 4:30-5:30pm HHS#2201
Can’t make it to either? Email Dr. McGuire at email@example.com to make an individual appointment!
- Interested in the Social Work Major? Informational meetings to be held
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor? Informational meetings to be held
- Interested in the Nonprofit Studies Minor? Informational meetings to be held
- The need for social workers is growing! View the Bureau of Labor Statistic's Occupational Outlook for Social Workers.
- April 23
DC-Maryland-VA: Alumni Online Speed Networking
- May 9-10
- May 20
Richmond, VA: Alumni Networking Event