The need for social workers is growing! View the Bureau of Labor Statistic's Occupational Outlook for Social Workers.
- Advocacy Groups
- Aging services
- Child and adult day care centers
- Children and youth services
- Community action/development agencies
- Criminal justice agencies
- Domestic violence programs
- Early Intervention & Head Start Programs
- Family service agencies
- Homeless shelters
- Hospitals/home health programs/hospices
- Income maintenance programs
- International Aid Organizations
- Legal services agencies
- Mental health services
- Mental retardation/developmental disabilities services
- Nursing homes & retirement communities
- Residential treatment facilities
- School Programs, Public and Private
- Substance abuse programs
- Vocational rehabilitation services
- Case management/brokering
- Community outreach
- Crisis intervention
- Intervention/service planning
- Policy analysis
- Problem solving
- Program development/evaluation
- Service provision
- Check Out the Slide Show from NASW Advocacy Day
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
- Interested in the Nonprofit Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information session announced
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor?
Spring 2015 information sessions announced