Cecil D. Bradfield Scholarship in Social Work
The Cecil D. Bradfield Scholarship in Social Work is awarded to a full-time JMU officially declared social work who is a rising sophomore, junior or senior who had been admitted to the Social Work Program; has a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0; has demonstrated need as determined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) [http://www.fafsa.ed.gov]; and demonstrated commitment to community service and advocacy for the underprivileged. The award goes to sociology major in even years and a social work major in odd years.
- 2013- 2014 Hannah Yost
- 2012- 2013 No Awardee
- 2011-2012 Theresa Ruggiero
- 2009-2010 Stephanie Lyn Kissam
- 2007-2008 NaKedar Shalease Fuller
- 2005-2006 Jennifer R. Gleason
- 2004-2005 Rachel Elizabeth Kaney
- October 1-2
Rally in the Valley
Unity & Diversity: Social Workers Building Community
- Check Out the Slide Show from NASW Advocacy Day
- Interested in the Nonprofit Studies Minor?
Fall 2015 information session announced
- Interested in the Family Studies Minor?
Fall 2015 information sessions announced