A-to-Z Index

Instructions for Completing the Rollover Request Form

In accordance with the Department Scholarship Policy, departments shall award all available funds in their scholarship accounts each year. Departments can request that a balance be carried over for use in the following school year by completing the rollover form. You only need to submit this form for an unused balance of more than $300.

Submit your completed rollover form(s) to Linda Elliott, Director of Donor Relations, MSC 4205. If you have any questions about completing the form, please contact Linda at elliotlm@jmu.edu or at 568-8791.

Scholarship Funds Rollover Request Form


Our Mission Statement
Recognizing our responsibility for continuous improvement and for the overall education and development of our students, we will ASSIST with identifying and obtaining resources to finance higher education;
DELIVER funds in a timely and equitable manner; and EDUCATE, so that informed financial decisions can be made.

  Contact Information:
   Warren Hall
   MSC 3519
   Harrisonburg, VA 22807
   540-568-7820 (phone) 
   540-568-7994 (fax)

Susan K. Moyers
Associate Director for Grants & Scholarships
Email: moyerssk@jmu.edu   

Steven Cox
Assistant Director for Scholarships
Email: coxsn@jmu.edu   

Vivian Ferris
Scholarship Coordinator

Email: ferrisvl@jmu.edu