Click here to return to the James Madison University main page 

Injury and/or Illness

Upon discovery or notification of an injury or illness, call the Campus Police Office 6911.

  • Request the assistance of an officer. Give known details.

  • If you have had first aid training, administer the proper treatment to the best of your ability pending arrival of emergency medical technicians, remembering the ABC', airway, breathing, and circulation.
JMU Division of Administration and Finance James Madison University Website