Digital Measures Link

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I get access to Digital Measures?

A: Contact your college administrator for initial access.

Q: I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?

A: Contact your college administrator to reset your password.

Q: I'm a part-time faculty member. Do I use Digital Measures?
A: Entries in Digital Measures are only required for full-time faculty.

Q: For how many years do I have to enter information?

A: In most cases, five years is adequate. Check with your college for additional requirements.

Q: Where do I enter information on my publications?
A: Publication information is in the Intellectual Contributions section.

Q: Can I cut and paste the information from my C.V. into Digital Measures?
A: Information can be cut or copied from other sources, but it must be pasted into specific fields. For example, you can paste a publication title into the Title field, but no other information can be included in that field.

Q: How do I know what information is required within a section?
A: This guide provides an overview of information required for the university; check with your academic unit or college for additional specifications.

College Adminstrators

College Digital Measures
Email Phone
Arts & Letters Joe Fitzgerald x86263
Business Phil DuBose x83235
Integrated Science & Technology Rhonda Zingraff x82705
Science & Mathematics Brenda Barker x83508
Visual and Performing Arts Joe Fitzgerald x86263
Libraries & Educational Technologies Catherine Crummett x82508

(Updated 5/4/11)


James Madison University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of James Madison University.

The Commission should only be contacted concerning an institution's significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard. Normal inquiries about James Madison University (such as admission requirements, financial aid, education programs, etc.) should be directed to JMU, not the Commission's office.