Dropping a class after the drop deadline will result in a 'W' on the transcript and applicable tuition charges.
Students are limited to 2 Repeat Forgiveness repeat attempts during their JMU career. All other attempts will be Repeat Credit.
* The deadline to request fall 2014 reentry was November 1, 2013. (See Returning to JMU).
* The deadline to withdraw from JMU for spring 2014 is January 31, 2014. (See Leaving JMU.)
* Spring 2014 - Enrollment Dates & Deadlines (basic)
* It is a student's responsibility to resolve holds on their account.
* All overrides originate with either the instructor or the department offering the course. If you are granted an override, you MUST still enroll in the class via MyMadison by the add deadlines.