JAC and URAC holders can rent lockers on a semester (fall, spring, or summer), academic (fall and spring) or yearly (fall, spring, and summer) basis. UREC offers both general and faculty/staff locker room options.
The contents of the locker will be removed at closing of the day the contract expires. Participants must keep track of their locker rental expiration date, because we are not always able to send out reminder emails. If you are renewing a locker, you must complete a new contract.
2016-17 Contract Dates:
- Fall Semester: 8/29/2016– 12/17/2016
- Spring Semester: 1/9/2017 – 5/7/2017
- Summer Semester: 5/8/2017 – 8/27/2017
- Academic Year: 8/29/2016 – 5/7/2017
- Full Year: Expires one year from date of rental
Children ages 5 and over are not permitted in the opposite gender locker rooms. Universal Changing Rooms are now available near both locker rooms.
UREC is not responsible for personal belongings or valuables left unsecured in the locker room. Personal items may not be hung on the exterior of the locker (i.e. Bathing suits, towels, etc.). Please use the high speed extractor machine to remove water from your swimsuit before storing in lockers.
Questions about locker rentals? Visit the Equipment Center or contact the Coordinator of Member Services.
General Locker Rooms
Undergraduate and Graduate Student Rental Prices:
Semester: $20 / Academic Year: $40 / Full Year: $60
Faculty, Staff, Emeriti, Alumni, Spouse, Dependent, and Affiliate Rental Prices:
Semester: $30 / Academic Year: $60 / Full Year: $80
- Participants must provide their own lock but they can purchase one at the Equipment Center using FLEX. Locks are not provided with rental.
- A limited number of lockers may be rented at the Equipment Center and remaining lockers are for day use only.
- Unauthorized overnight use of lockers is prohibited and items left overnight (even if locked) are subject to removal by the Equipment Center.
- Please use the high speed extractor machine to remove water from your swimsuit before storing in lockers.
- Children age 5 and over are not permitted in the opposite gender locker rooms. Universal Changing/Restrooms are available.
Faculty/Staff Locker Rooms
Faculty, Staff, Emeriti Rental Prices:
Semester: $40 / Academic Year: $80 / Full Year: $100
- Lockers are for use by rental only at the Equipment Center. Unauthorized use of rental lockers is prohibited and items will be confiscated. Day lockers are located in the hall on the way into the Aquatics Center.
- The lockers are able to accommodate hanging clothes.
- Lock is included in the contract price and is required to remain on the locker at all times. No personal locks will be permitted. If the UREC lock is lost or damaged, the member will be responsible for the lock replacement fee ($18).
The use of any type of camera in the locker room is prohibited.
There is a DART machine located in the UREC lobby that participants can utilize to deposit money into their FLEX account. This DART machine also provides DART cards. Visitors and participants can purchase the cards out of the DART machine for one dollar ($0.75 for the card and $0.25 credit put on the card). They can then put money on them to use for FLEX charges. For more information about FLEX, visit Campus Card Services.