JAC and URAC holders can rent lockers on a semester or yearly basis.
- There are a set number of lockers available for rental in each locker room.
- Participants must provide their own lock but they can purchase one at the Equipment Center using FLEX. There is a DART machine located in the UREC lobby that participants can utilize to deposit money into their FLEX account. This DART machine also provides DART cards. Visitors and participants can purchase the cards out of the DART machine for one dollar ($0.75 for the card and $0.25 credit put on the card). They can then put money on them to use for FLEX charges. For more information about FLEX, visit Campus Card Services.
- Participants must keep track of their locker rental expiration date, because we are not always able to send out reminder emails.
- The contents of the locker will be removed at closing of the day the contract expires. Contents of the locker will be held in the Equipment Center for two weeks.
- If you are renewing a locker, you must complete a new contract.
- Locks are not provided with rental.
- Students: $18
- Faculty/Staff: $20
Academic Year Price
- Students: $32
- Faculty/Staff: $36
Full Year Price
- Students: $46
- Faculty/Staff: $54
- Students: $5
- Faculty/Staff: $7