Options for Ordering Stationery Items
1. Premiere Colors On Demand Printing
- All information must be correct before submitting the order. There will be a $10.00 fee for any changes after the order has been submitted.
- You may go through the Procurement web-page when ordering or directly to Premiere Colors On Demand Printing website at www.premierecolors.com/ondemand as your URL.
- When logging in, enter JMU as the customer number and also enter your username and password. If you cannot remember either of those, use the username and password retrieval by email functionality on the login page.
- Your Premiere Colors On Demand Printing session will not log you out if unused for a certain period of time. If you concerned with unauthorized people using the system, please logoff when not using the system
- After logging into the Premiere Colors On Demand website, you can design your items, view them for approval, and place them in the shopping cart for immediate check out or save for a later time by placing individual items on hold. The Items on hold will not go through the checkout process and will remain in the cart.
- Live Chat is available for immediate assistance and for any questions you may have during the ordering process.
- DO NOT use spaces or dashes when entering the “charge card” number.
- The fax number for Premiere Colors is 804-752-3445.
- eVA Instructions For Premiere Colors Stationery and Business Card Orders
Contacts for Premiere Colors On Demand Printing:
Susan Hindman – 866-710-4879 ext 205 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Brewbaker – 866-710-4879 ext 208 e-mail email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information for new users so they can be setup in the system.
2. JMU Copy Center
- The JMU Copy Center can print business cards, letterhead, and envelopes, along with other items.
- Small or large quantities can be ordered.
- Orders can be delivered 24-48 hours after proof approval.
- Contact JMU Copy Centers at 568-7300 or email@example.com.